Welcome to ATS
Moving Communications Forward
Austin Tele-Services (ATS) is a provider of IT, IP and Telecommunications equipment and related services to Fortune 500 clients and major carriers around the world. ATS markets high quality, competitively priced telecommunications and data equipment to global clientele in the US, EU, Asia and other international markets. ATS specializes in providing Equipment Sales, Installation and Decommission, Sparing and Maintenance, Pick, Pack and Ship Services, and Repair and Recycling for our global clients.
Working with ATS provides companies with a business advantage based on three key elements:
- Domestic (US) and International Expertise
- Superior Logistics
ATS has a global technical and services operational footprint supporting North America, Central/South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. ATS is headquartered in the US, with operational and logistics facilities in Amsterdam, Seoul, Singapore, Melbourne and Mexico City.
- View our Global Services Grid for more information on our locations and capabilities.
ATS Quick Overview:
- ATS corporate headquarters are located in Austin, Texas.
- ATS has operational and logistics facilities in Amsterdam, Seoul, Singapore, Melbourne and Mexico City.
- ATS has MSA equipment procurement contracts with Telco Operators, Cable Operators, System Integrators as well as Military, State and Federal Governmental Agencies and Education customers.
- ATS is an authorized equipment reseller for Apple, Aruba Networks, Brocade, Dell, F5, HP, Juniper Networks, Seagate, ShoreTel, SourceFire, Western Digital and more.
- ATS is a certified SBE and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
- ATS provides equipment and services to a range of government entities in the US, including Federal, State and local agencies and armed forces.
ATS provides quality new and refurbished equipment from the following OEMs:
Why Choose ATS?
The world's top technology companies trust ATS.
Learn why top global technology companies trust ATS with their mission-critical infrastructure, networking and asset management requirements:
- Equipment Sales
- Installation & Decommission
- Sparing & Maintenance
- Pick, Pack & Ship
- Repair & Recycling
- Government & GSA