Austin Tele-Services is continually looking for motivated sales professionals with experience in Telecommunications. We offer a friendly, fast paced work environment with offices conveniently located in south Austin. ATS provides our employees excellent medical benefits and a competitive 401K plan as part of their compensation. If you are motivated to excel, send your resume and any pertinent information to email@example.com. No phone calls please.ATS currently has openings for:
Sales Directors - serving the Telecommunications, Enterprise and Government markets
Reports to: Sr. VP of Sales
Establish region specific sales activity for a provider of telecommunications equipment and services to major Telco and Fortune 500 clients. Prime interface will be with enterprise customers, resellers and end-users purchasing new and used telecommunications and for use in the US and international markets. Candidate will contact end-users, value added resellers, system integrators, distributors, outside representatives and contractors. Also will educate clients regarding ATS' service and engineering offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of product activities in the region
- Coordinate activities with Channel Managers, Marketing Teams and Sales Engineers
- Primary quota carrying employee, individual contributor
- BA degree with a minimum of 4+ years successful sales experience operating in similar channel model.
- Experience selling through multiple channels of distribution, with a strong direct sales background
- Experience in multi-level selling approach with an emphasis on consultative sales skills
- Proven track record in building meaningful sales pipeline, negotiating and closing large sales and exceeding quota
- Experience selling broad range of networking equipment
- Proven history of exceeding sales & booking quotas while achieving budget and gross margin objectives
- Create and maintain strategic alliances with customers
- Professional & customer references required
- Self-motivated with the ability to develop leads, maintain accounts, increase sales, and build relationships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills required
- Some travel required
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of companies across several market verticals
- Experience engaging large enterprise accounts and reseller accounts at the director and above levels
- Comfortable discussing business and economics associated with telecom industry
- Experience with service provider organizations
- Understand sales cycle and complex account management
- Successful history of developing markets and new customers
- Sales approach focused on offering added value rather than selling based upon price
The job description(s) in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position(s). Employee(s) will be required to perform any other job related duties requested by any person authorized to give this employee instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls regarding employment please.
4209 South Industrial, Suite 300
Austin, Texas 78744